Sometimes your desire to provide something new in the market will take you places. The same is the story with German immigrant Ehrhardt Koch who invented fashion headwear when he borrowed money from his sister Rose to open New Era Cap Co in 1920.
New Era is an American headwear company headquartered in Buffalo, New York. The company is leading the way by offering custom-made NBA, MLB, NFL League-based caps and hats of nearly all the American League teams playing basketball, baseball, and football.
Journey of New Era Through Decades:
- The 1920s: Koch's expertise lifts the company to produce 60,000 Gatsby-style caps.
- The 1930s: The 'baseball cap' was introduced in the market by the owner's son Harold.
- The 1940s: A decade of hardship due to World War II. Caps used to dye at the family home of Koch's to color match the local teams.
- The 1950s: Becomes the only cap maker to big-league baseball teams.
- The 1960s: Becomes the iconic producer of 59Fifty Registered cap, it was directly invited by MLB to trade in its annual Winter Meetings.
- The 1970s: The decade saw a change in upper management as Harold's son David was named president and worked for Derby manufacturing plant.
- The 1980s: Through consistent growth, New Era produces headwear for college sports, AAA, and international Baseball Leagues.
- The 1990s: Becomes the exclusive dealer of MLB in 1993 and burst into the fashion scene in 1996 courtesy of Spike Lee, an American producer, and actor.
- The 2000s: New Era becomes a global company by branching its roots in Europe, Japan, and Australia. The brand statement becomes “To be the number one headwear brand in the world which primarily focuses on sport along with fashion, music, and entertainment.”
- The 2010s: Onwards: New Era vision expanded along with MLB, other major sports leagues of US join hands: NFL in 2012 and NBA in 2016 making it the official headwear for all US significant Leagues.
E-Shop New Era:
Tops and Bottoms USA is the authentic online E-Store for the New Era collection. It includes the headwear of NBA, MLB, NFL fitted, adjustable well as snapback hats. The famous team caps of the NBA include Milwaukee Bucks, Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Lakers, New York Knicks, Houston Rockets, etc.
MLB teams' caps of New Era include Chicago White Sox, Chicago Cubs, Milwaukee Brewers, New York Yankees, San Diego Padres, Arizona Diamondbacks, etc.
NFL teams' caps by New Era include Chicago Bears, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, Boston Red Sox, Cincinnati Reds, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers, Indianapolis Colts, etc.
- NBA Caps and Hats:
New Era range of NBA teams' caps includes Chicago Bulls NBA Team Stretch Snapback Hat, Houston Rockets NBA 9Fifty Snapback hat, Chicago Bulls NBA Alt Otc 59Fifty Fitted Hat, Men's New York Knicks and last but not the least Men's Team Ground Milwaukee Bucks NBA Snapback Green Cap, etc.
- MLB Caps and Hats:
New Era range of MLB teams' caps and hats contains Men's Chicago White Sox MLB 2005 World Series Wool 59Fifty Fitted Hat, San Diego Padres MLB 9Fifty Snapback hat, Men's New York Yankees MLB 1998 World Series Wool 59Fifty Fitted Hat, Arizona Diamondbacks MLB 9Fifty Snapback hat and many more hats of caps of more MLB teams as well.
- NFL Caps and Hats:
New Era range of NFL teams' caps and hats includes Chicago Bears NFL 9Fifty Snapback Hat, New Orleans Saints NFL 9Fifty Snapback Hat, England Patriots NFL 9Fifty Snapback Hat, Washington NFL 9Fifty Snapback Hat, etc.
It's only the trailer of what opportunities you will have in your hand by few clicks online. You will surely see the whole movie when you log on to topsandbottomsusa.com, the authentic and authorized reseller of New Era hats and caps of major American Leagues----NBA, MLB, and NFL.