Back in the ‘80s, Ralph Sampson was a basketball legend. First pick of the NBA Draft in ’83, Rookie of the Year in ’84, he towered over the rest of the players and elevated the game to unprecedented heights. Signing Sampson took PUMA to the next level in the basketball world – and in return, we created a customized kick just for him. Enter: the PUMA Ralph Sampson. With a mid-height construction for ankle support and a lightweight design for speed and agility, it was tailored to Sampson’s needs on the court and stamped with his signature at the side.
Today, over 30 years later, PUMA is bringing back the OG silhouette in honor of a Hall of Famer whose legend still impacts the game today. This reissue is available for a new generation of bball fans who care about off-court style as much as on-court performance.
- Archive Ralph Sampson mid-top court silhouette
- Leather upper with perforated details on vamp
- Padded collar and tongue with fitted leather overlays around ankle
- Full lace closure with mid-rise lacing option
- Textured rubber sole provides traction and grip
- Contrast color PUMA Formstrip overlay on lateral side
- Gold hand-written effect Ralph Sampson signature across ankle
- Gold retro PUMA Majesty branding on lateral side
- PUMA branded label on tongue
- Color: WHITE/GREY
- Style: 370718-01