The Nike Air Max Tailwind IV gives a new look to the '90s classic. Max Air units give you comfort and style that last.
- Max Air technology provides lightweight cushioning.
- Foam helps cushion your step.
- A durable rubber outsole provides traction.
- Flex grooves in the outsole bend with your foot.
- Fabric with real or synthetic leather depending on color
- Shown: White/Sail/Pure Platinum/White
- Style: AQ2567-102.
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.