A MID-'90s ICON GETS BACK IN THE STYLE GAME.
The Nike Air Max Uptempo '95 leaves 1 court to hold court on another, stepping out with a retro basketball style that's upgraded for today with a clean look and hiking-boot-inspired details.
- A Max Air unit provides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption.
- Gilly lacing offers ease, fit and style.
- A Phylon foam midsole offers lightweight, flexible cushioning.
- Leather and synthetic upper
- Rubber outsole
- Pull tabs
- Shown: White/Court Purple/Amarillo
- Style: CK0892-102
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning€”suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.