BIGGER IS BETTER.
The Nike Air Max 720 goes bigger than ever before with Nike‚¬„¢s tallest Air unit yet, offering more air underfoot for unimaginable, all-day comfort. Has Air Max gone too far? We hope so.
- Nikes tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Colors are inspired by the natural world, a counterpoint to the shoes futuristic look.
- Molded lines in upper appear to radiate out from the sides, creating a wavelike design.
- Heel clip extends the look of the Air unit for even more visual impact.
- Textile and synthetic
- Rubber outsole
- Shown: Deep Royal Blue/Chalk Blue/Game Royal/Blue Void
- Style: AO2924-403
Nike Air Max Origins
Nikes revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort‚¬€�suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.