LOW-PROFILE SHOES WITH ULTRA-LIGHT PERFORMANCE.
Break away from the pack and take the lead in the Ultraboost X. Built using motion capture technology for a foot-hugging fit, these women's running shoes are made for chasing your personal best. An adidas Primeknit upper offers ultralight performance that lets your foot splay naturally on every touchdown, while Boost supercharges every step with energy-returning cushioning. A super-grippy outsole grabs the road in wet or dry conditions.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
- Adaptive arch moulds to the shape of your foot as you move for a supportive feel; Integrated midfoot support designed using ARAMIS insights for an improved fit
- Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; Dual-density 3D heel counter designed for women's feet helps increase stability around the heel and allows for optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental„¢ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Weight: 234 g (size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 9.5 mm (heel: 27.7 mm / forefoot: 18.2 mm)
- Women's-specific design and fit
- Main materials: Textile upper / Synthetic lining / Rubber outsole
- Product colour: Grey Two / Grey Two / Hi-Res Blue
- Product code: BB6155