RUNNING SHOES WITH A WOMEN'S-SPECIFIC DESIGN AND RESPONSIVE CUSHIONING.
These shoes were created using motion capture technology to meet the needs of the female runner. A women's-specific arch offers a uniquely supportive feel. The stretchy knit upper adapts to the changing shape of your foot as you run, and responsive cushioning delivers a smooth and energized ride.
Runner type Neutral shoes for the ultimate running experience
Lightweight support adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Adaptive arch molds to the shape of your foot for a unique compression fit
Energized cushioning Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get Reliable traction
Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while Continental„¢ Rubber gives you superior traction Natural feel and support Aramis 3D motion capture system maps runners' movements to create a fit without pressure points or irritation
- Women's-specific fit
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit textile upper
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole; Continental„¢ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Ultra-lightweight and adaptive
- Weight: 8.2 ounces (size 7)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 26 mm / forefoot: 16 mm)
- Recommended for: Long, urban runs; Arch type: Compression-fit adaptive arch; Stabilizing Torsion System; Dual-density 3D heel counter
- Product color: Core Black / Grey Three / Cloud White